Cook Inlet Housing Authority
For Immediate Release
Contact: Cassandra Stalzer, 907-334-0520
Anchorage – Rasmuson Foundation’s Board of Directors announces $9.9 million in Tier 2 grants, investments and initiatives across Alaska. These awards were made Wednesday at the Foundation’s biannual meeting.
The projects receiving funding include (organized by region):
- Alaska Center for the Performing Arts will make acoustic improvements in the Evangeline Atwood Concert Hall with a $450,000 grant.
President Obama said, “change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we’ve been waiting for. We are the change that we seek.”
In 1993, Mountain View residents, concerned that their community was going in the wrong direction, began an ambitious revitalization effort to improve the social descriptions applied to the neighborhood and create sustainable, lasting changes.
- Alaska governor signs alcohol rewrite bill into law, but some changes will take a while June 21
- OPINION: Moving forward on Anchorage homelessness solutions June 20
- Anchorage’s homelessness plan negotiators call it quits, citing breakdown in talks between Bronson administration, Assembly and others June 20
- get_documents.asp June 14