Cook Inlet Housing Authority
For Immediate Release
Contact: Cassandra Stalzer, 907-334-0520
Anchorage – Rasmuson Foundation’s Board of Directors announces $9.9 million in Tier 2 grants, investments and initiatives across Alaska. These awards were made Wednesday at the Foundation’s biannual meeting.
The projects receiving funding include (organized by region):
- Alaska Center for the Performing Arts will make acoustic improvements in the Evangeline Atwood Concert Hall with a $450,000 grant.
President Obama said, “change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we’ve been waiting for. We are the change that we seek.”
In 1993, Mountain View residents, concerned that their community was going in the wrong direction, began an ambitious revitalization effort to improve the social descriptions applied to the neighborhood and create sustainable, lasting changes.
- Combined social services center receives major funding grant | Juneau Empire July 22
- We must work together, put politics aside on Anchorage homelessness - Anchorage Daily News July 22
- New Glory Hall readies for opening next week | Juneau Empire July 21
- For Gwich'in artist Colleen Firmin Thomas, abstract painting helps 'to process the world' July 21