Sealaska Heritage Institute
For Immediate Release
Contact: Cassandra Stalzer, 907-334-0520
Anchorage – Rasmuson Foundation’s Board of Directors announces $9.9 million in Tier 2 grants, investments and initiatives across Alaska. These awards were made Wednesday at the Foundation’s biannual meeting.
The projects receiving funding include (organized by region):
- Alaska Center for the Performing Arts will make acoustic improvements in the Evangeline Atwood Concert Hall with a $450,000 grant.
- Growing educational programs and stewardship in a rapidly- changing environment | Homer News August 5
- Board approves Alaska projects totaling $9 million New housing for those most in need is being developed￼ – The Delta Discovery, Inc. August 3
- In Honor of Independence Day – The Delta Discovery, Inc. August 3
- Items for Public Hearing at the August 22 Regular Assembly Meeting – City and Borough of Juneau August 3