Sealaska Heritage Institute
For Immediate Release
Contact: Cassandra Stalzer, 907-334-0520
Anchorage – Rasmuson Foundation’s Board of Directors announces $9.9 million in Tier 2 grants, investments and initiatives across Alaska. These awards were made Wednesday at the Foundation’s biannual meeting.
The projects receiving funding include (organized by region):
- Alaska Center for the Performing Arts will make acoustic improvements in the Evangeline Atwood Concert Hall with a $450,000 grant.
- Alaska Journal | Movers and Shakers for Feb. 28 February 25
- People in the News (02/21/2021): appointments, promotions, obituaries | News | PND February 23
- Finding activism through art: A Q&A with Tlingit illustrator Michaela Goade February 23
- Apartment giant Weidner teams with Rasmuson Foundation to buy properties adjacent to Brother Francis Shelter for new ‘resource hub’ - Anchorage Daily News February 23